Thursday, October 27, 2005

Some sites I have been visiting.

As you might have guessed from my previous blog, I have been visiting neo-neocon's site.

Her topic seems to be mostly about her views since converting from a liberal to a conservative.

She gets her opinions out and says things that some people would obviously find controversial. Her writing style is quite smooth. I have not yet done the full tour of her blog, but so far I have been finding a number of very challenging discussions.

I look forward to spending some more time there, and recommend that you take a peek, too.

Another site that I have mentioned in the past, and will mention again, is The Language Guy. I mentioned his site in reference to some posts he had done on the abortion issue awhile back. At any rate, I have been haunting his site lately. Not all his posts are quite as controversial as the abortion one, but he consistently brings up language topics that are relevant to the average joe.

I have also been visiting The Stupidity of People. I enjoy the familiarity of wicwit's topics -- and humor -- and would like to blog about them at some point. I think a lot of us could relate to wicwit's experiences.

Of course, I make regular visits to Kelly's site: Full Metal Attorney. Kelly's site is is full of cool things to make you think. One of his posts A Little Low-Brow Humor: Men’s Restroom Etiquette Quiz struck me so funny I almost pissed myself. Did I mention that I like low-brow humor? Anyway, I found it so funny, I had to add my own two cents worth.

I am currently looking forward to Kelly's promised blog on Intelligent Design. That's a subject that I have been hearing a lot about lately, but know very little of.

And, do you suppose mr k, a blogger from across the puddle, whose site -- life is funnier when you're lonely" -- I like to frequent, will be checking out Kelly's intelligent design post? I have a suspicion he doesn't think too highly of ID. But I am betting he will pay a visit.

Anyway, these are just a few of the sites I have been checking out and enjoy. I hope you will give them a try yourself. Enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr K said...

thanks for the link, I certainly did see that post...

9:09 AM  
Blogger wicwit said...

Hey, thanks so much for the shout-out. That is really neat.

I'm off to check out the others you posted about.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home