Monday, November 14, 2005

Changing my posting habits

Lately, I have been finding it a bit difficult to keep up the posting activity to the levels I would like. My intent was to post daily, but I seem to have underestimated the effort to do this, as well as to stay abreast of so much other great activity in the blogosphere.

The result has been too many sleepless nights, and too little attention paid to my own family and personal affairs. So I have decided to try to go with a reduced number of posts. I apologize for not keeping up, but I do hope by letting some things go, I might be able to do others better.

It's already late, so off to bed I go. Goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

You know, you're probably on to something there.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Copernicus Now said...

I preach relaxation. I thought I should try practicing it.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home