Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Did I say changing my posting habits? What I meant was...

Did I say changing my posting habits?

What I meant was changing my sleeping habits. At some point in my life, I got in the habit of trying to get a bit more done, or having a bit more time to myself. And when I got that habit, I got out of the habit of getting a proper night's sleep.

Now that I think of it, I wonder how much I...how much we...spend our time walking around impaired by our lack of proper sleep.

Do you find yourself going through your day feeling that if you had just gotten a bit more rest the night before, you might be able to think a bit more clearly? Do you wonder if you had more rest that you could be a bit calmer? Or more attentive to others?

I do. And, by gully, I'm gonna try and see if I can improve my life with an extra hour of sleep a night.

Get more sleep. Spread the word.

1 Comments:

Blogger europa said...

Eerst Europa Doelstellingen: De Ci2i Verzekering (Ci2i) zal het nummer een gebrandmerkte pan Europese commoditized online verzekeringsmakelaar door 2010 zijn.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home